Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dust Congress


My good friend Sasquatch 1 turned me on to this band Dust Congress. We took a trip down to Deep Ellum to see them perform with a trumpet player and it blew me away. I haven't been able to find any recordings with the trumpet player yet, but I did come across a performance they did recently on The Good Show on KTCU. I've packed all the tracks including the interview portion into a ZIP file for your downloading pleasure.

Dust Congress Live on the Good Show KTCU 5-11-08

01 Dust Congress - Lynx
02 DC Interview 1
03 Dust Congress - untitled - pls thx - tk (live on The Good Show KTCU)
04 DC interview 2
05 Dust Congress - Name as A Diamond (live on The Good Show KTCU)
06 DC Interview 3
07 Dust Congress - Banal

ZIP FILE

Dust Congress plays a FREE show tonight at Dan's Silver Leaf at 7:00

UPDATE

I found a video of DC including the trumpet!



And I'm finding an assload more of videos with the trumpet here

No comments: