Friday, September 07, 2007

Fuck The Fuck


When I started this blog I had just become unemployed so I had plenty of time. I recently went back to school and picked up a part time job so I've had little time to commit to the blog, and no time to search out new music. As most of you can see my hosting is fucked, I need to pay for some but I'm just lazy. I'll try and do random updates during the semester and over the X-mas break I will have to share the X-mas Mix I make every year. Until then here's a bunch of random shit. If any of the hosting fails and you need something re-upped you can e-mail me.

My favorite Beulah song.

Beulah - The Rise and Fall of Our Hero's Reward (Live @ the Troubadour)


I can't get this fucking song out of my head.

John Vanderslice - The Parade

Here's some more Doug Martsch Acoustic covers

One of Us Cannot Be Wrong (Leonard Cohen)

Pale Blue Eyes (The Velvet Underground)

Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Alton Ellis)

Ashes to Ashes (David Bowie)

...and here's some random Apples in Stereo songs

The Apples In Stereo - Motorcar

The Apples In Stereo - Helium

The Apples in Stereo - Avril En Mai

I guess that's it for now. I'll be at the John Vanderslice show on Friday. Those of you not heading to ACL, please join me, I'll be the tallest person there.

2 comments:

Regis said...

My favourite Beulah song is My side of the city. hehe

a said...

Emma Blowgun <3