Monday, July 02, 2007

Rain Rain, Go Away!



It's been raining for what feels like a week now and I'm fucking sick of it! Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but I think we've reached that point in our relationship where we need some time apart. Although, it does give me ideas for blogs so I guess that helps. Here is my "rain mix". If you have any ideas or suggestions about songs you feel I should have added, or comments like "That song's not really about rain!" then take a trip to Fuckoffity Land and make your own mix. Enjoy! :>D

Gnomead's Rain Mix

01 Neil Young - See The Sky About To Rain
02 The Ladybug Transistor - Here Comes The Rain
03 Silver Jews - Room Games and Diamond Rain
04 John Vanderslice - Peacocks In The Video Rain
05 Bob Dylan - Buckets Of Rain
06 Modest Mouse - It Always Rains on a Picnic
07 Preston School Of Industry - Caught In The Rain
08 The Beatles - Rain
09 The Ramones - Have You Ever Seen the Rain
10 The Apples In Stereo - The Rainbow


ZIP FILE

4 comments:

Clay Russell said...

I'm sure when the rain leaves you, you'll be happy with your new boyfriend - scorching, torturous heat.

gnomead said...

I believe the proper term is "balls hot"

mac said...

what album is this Silver Jews song from? you've just settled a 6 month long argument.

gnomead said...

Bright Flight