Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beulah - Don't Forget To Breathe


I've been doing my damndest to turn everyone who will listen on to Clark and Michael. This webshow from Michael Cera of Arrested Development and his buddy Clark Duke has got to be one of the funniest damn things I've seen in a long time. From Michael's latest blog entry:

Don't Forget to Breathe,
Hey guys. Wanted to say - almost 6 weeks ago now Episode 4 was put up on the website and since then I've been trying desperately to get mine and Clark's final cut of the episode posted. The main difference being that it now features an incredible song that we were fortunate enough to use - due solely to the generosity of one of our favorite bands, "Beulah."

I contacted Miles Kurosky of Beulah about a week prior to the episode being posted and he responded immediately. After a few email exchanges, he told us that we could use the song in the episode, despite the fact that we could in no way remunerate for such a gem. That said, I would have been heartbroken if we couldn't use the song, as it is absolutely perfect in the episode (I think) and it's also one of my favorite songs.

In summation, if you have any taste in music PLEASE go buy all of Beulah's albums, they are all musical massages. My endless thanks to Miles and Beulah for letting us use "Don't Forget to Breathe" in episode 4, and my endless thanks to those of you who are going to go out and stock up on Beulah music.

Beulahly,
- mike


Here's a link to the episode in question, but I really suggest that you start with episode one and work your way up. I've also posted the demo version of Don't Forget To Breathe. Amazon has a double disc set with Yoko and the Demo here. Enjoy!

Beulah - Don't Forget To Breathe (fixed)

p.s. My apologies to Abby for editing you out of the picture and for backing into your tour van the last time you were in Dallas. My bad!

1 comment:

Parisian Cowboy said...

I love Beulah. I saw them live and they' re really good. Like your blog btw.