Monday, June 25, 2007

S.O.S. J.T.B.

click pic to enlarge

OK I need some help from all you people reading and downloading. I'm looking for some rare Jets To Brazil tracks. I know they are floating around out there on the national interwebs. Here are the ones I have been able to find so far. Obviously the ones that aren't links are the ones I need. Please help!


After Hour Perfection
A Full Surrender
Bad Math
Big Time Hamlet
Jettison
Loose Candy
Tender Criminal

also... I found a show JTB did on NHK FM but it's one long track. I'm splitting it up and will post it soon. The audio quality is simply amazing and is the best live Jets I've heard online. I could be convinced to post it sooner if you find me some of those tracks. :)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey there. I have a demo version of the song "Rose" and a live version of "Tender Criminal". Shoot me an email at EFish91@msn.com and I'll send them over to ya. Also I would LOVE to have that live FM radio show if you can. I know someone who has a few of the other unreleased tracks also, so I will be getting them fairly soon.