Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Slobberbone - Crow Pot Pie Demos


This is the original Crow Pot Pie, not the one that you can buy on their website, this shit is rare. I received it from a friend of the band a few years ago and just dug it out to share with you guys. It features early versions of "I'll Be Damned" and "Haze Of A Drink" which later appeared on Barrel Chested. I've been trying to track my friend down to get the names of the instrumental tracks so if anyone knows their names let me know. Now sit back, relax and enjoy some of the finest Alt-Country ever made.

1 - Instrumental 1
2 - Whiskey Glass Eye
3 - No Man Among Men
4 - Shoot You Dead
5 - Instrumental 2
6 - I'll Be Damned
7 - Ruin Your Day
8 - 16 Days
9 - Little Sister
10 - Instrumental 3
11 - Haze Of A Drink
12 - Dunk You In The River

Slobberbone - Crow Pot Pie Demos RAR File

Also...

Slobberbone - "Josephine"

No comments: