Thursday, May 17, 2007

Now With Even More Beulah!



I got this show from Dean over at SUF. I haven't been able to find any other live Yoko tracks. Does anyone else have any? I really like the version of "Hey Brother" I think you will too. Please use the ZIP file to save my bandwidth!

Beulah - 2004-06-01 Washington, DC Black Cat

01 - Intro
02 - Gene Autry
03 - Don't Forget to Breathe
04 - Landslide Baby
05 - Popular Mechanics for Lovers
06 - Emma Blowgun's Last Stand
07 - Gravity's Bringing Us Down
08 - Fooled With the Wrong Guy
09 - A Good Man Is Easy To Kill
10 - Hovering
11 - If We Can Land on the Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart
12 - Wipe Those Prints and Run
13 - Silver Lining
14 - Encore Break
15 - Disco: The Secretaries Blues
16 - Hey Brother
17 - Your Mother Loves You Son
18 - Me and Jesus Don't Talk Anymore
19 - Night is the Day Turned Inside Out

ZIP File

Mirror

also...
That Truncheon Thing has an excellent point/counterpoint review of the new Wilco record. Which side do you fall on?

6 comments:

Hejiz said...

Thank you very much

gnomead said...

No problem, let me know if there is anything you're looking for.

Hejiz said...

Yeah man. As you i love beulah and some elephantisms. and i believe in your taste for music. May i recommend your blog for my friends?
Cheers

gnomead said...

By all means yes! Recommend away!

Regis said...

Your blog is in my favourites. Thank you. If i could help you in some brazilian discography band or whatever, tell me!

Will said...

ahhh i was at this show!